Straightness with an edge
The straightness application is measured in two axes, where the laser beam is used as a reference. The deviation in distance between the laser beam and the measurement object is measured in two or more positions with the use of a receiver.
The program allows for up to 99 points to be measured.
Typical straightness applications are measurements of machine guides, machine beds, machine ways, and guide rails.
How to do a straightness measurement
- Quick and easy to configure
- Pre-defined configuration
- Distinct overall view of the measurement
- Instant display of measurement object’s position
- Color-coded measurement points
- Measurement points can be registered in any order you prefer
- Live values during the adjustment phase
- The angle guide displays the accepted (green) measurement point registration area
- Green arrows show you in which direction to adjust towards zero
- Color-coded measurement values
For more information:
ACOEM AT-100 NEW entry-level smartphone and tablet-based alignment tool
ACOEM AT-100 NEW entry-level smartphone and tablet-based alignment tool that utilises the latest sensor technology and the renowned…