Connected insights empowering your plant and teams!
On-the-spot machine diagnostics with a complete precision shaft alignment tool and a cloud connection to save reports and look up historical data, all combined into one tool — the RT-300 is a truly unique reliability tool for the Industry 4.0 mechanic!
- IP65 certified sensor design that can withstand harsh environments
- 30 mm digital sensor detector + line laser eliminate rough alignment and give you ashort setup time
- Premounted fixtures and small sensors provide quick setup also on machines with limited space
No doubts, no guessing games, thanks to the industry-first use of technologies of two smart sensors with visible laser beams and inclinometers monitoring both shaft positions simultaneously.
Did you interrupt the laser beam? Or move the machine’s position out of the detector range? Not a problem, our smart sensors will resume with an updated machine position and always deliver live values to you.
The Run-Out probe – a smart displacement probe for safe and reliable measurement of axial and radial runout
- High Precision & Wireless probe that measures directly on the machine foot.
- LVDT sensor with ± 2,5 mm measurement range and high precision (within 0.005 mm).
The Runout probe performs a multitude of applications that will improve your machines’ health and lifetime, eg:
- Axial and radial runout checks on flanges and shafts through measuring eccentric or skewed mounting of coupling hubs, and/or checking for bent shafts – Run-Out
- Checking movements directly on machine feet, ie soft foot – True SoftCheck, an industry-first function
- Checking bearing clearances – LiftCheck
- Checking movements due to pipe strain
- Thermal growth measurements on machine casings
Machine Defender’s unique automatic machine diagnostic Accurex™ is built into the system. The patented machine diagnostics feature provides unbeatable fast, relevant and reliable results for a wide range of machine problems such as unbalance, alignment errors, cavitation, structural resonances, bearing problems, and more. Machine Defender’s machine diagnostic function differs from all other systems.
- Patented Wireless Triaxial Measurement
- Detects faults on machines more accurately and reliably than any previous automatic diagnostic tool thanks to the patented Accurex™ software.
Acoem makes the industry smarter by taking advantage of the opportunities that digitalization and mobility create for traditional industries. Data describing the status of machines must be collected. For this purpose, measurement results and other information supplied by RT-300 need to be linked to a central collection point – the Acoem Cloud.
Connection, collection, and correlation allow a new type of collaboration between people and between people and machines.
- Share secure data in real-time with technicians on the ground, remote supervisors, or even stakeholders halfway around the world
- Information is always just a click away
- Instantly share updates, maintenance job notifications, field info, and asset setups.
We know it, but when customers confirm the RT-300’s unique capabilitites and performance, we want also you to know!
Our distributor in Thailand, Mr Thanawat Thanapatapinan, GM with FAAD, reports of a happy customer who bought the RT-300 for his service operation.
The engineering & service manager, Mr Watchara Saiworn with Volutech Machinery, distributor of CP Pumpen AG, states the following regarding his purchase of an RT-300 tool: “We have rented alignment tools from FAAD to service customers’ pumps and have also hired FAAD for service jobs previously. In other words, I and my staff know FAAD and their products very well. We were looking for a new maintenance tool as I wanted to invest in both vibration analysis and shaft alignment to improve my team’s efficiency, and I find that the RT-300 checks all the boxes.
The RT-300 is easy and convenient to use, including the cloud platform enabling me to access it anytime and anywhere. I can also support the service jobs at customer sites easier than previously thanks to ACCUREX, which will help everyone to check the machines’ health and performance easily with zero need for a specialist.”
Thank you, Mr Saiworn, we appreciate the praise!
What’s in the case?
AT-300 package with case
- 2 pcs of digital alignment sensors
- 2 pcs of V-brackets complete with chain
- Runout probe
- Sensor stand (without magnetic base)
- Adjustable probe tip
- Wireless sensor (WLS)
- Magnetic base
- Rod kit
- 2 pcs of chains, 8 mm, 60 links (L=970 mm)
- Tape measure 5 m
- 2 pcs of angled universal tools
- Ext power cable EUR 2 m
- Extension fixture 49 mm
- Ext power cable US 2m
- USB-cable A-mini B 2m
- USB-cable A-micro B 1,5m
- Power supply 5 USB-ports 5 VDC
Rugged 8 inch tablet.
For limited space, where V-brackets with chains cannot be used.
RT-300 – A New Smart Reliability Tool from ACOEM
The augmented mechanic’s solution – RT-300 – is a smart reliability tool that combines on-the-spot machine diagnostics with…