The DSL-460 uses the double pass light transmission measurement technique, with a folded beam Transceiver/Reflector arrangement. A light beam emitted from the Transceiver (TRX) passes across the duct, stack, or flue to a Reflector, which then returns the light to the Transceiver where the intensity of the received light is measured.
Increased particulate density in the stack gas attenuates the transmitted light and causes the intensity of the received light to fall. This reduction in intensity can be presented as % opacity or when calibrated against standard reference measurements, this reduction in intensity can be used to calculate the particulate concentration and present a reading in mg/m³.
- DSCU operator interface with dual parameter display
- 90-260 Vac model available
- Mounting flange installation kit
- Air purge blower kit (110 Vac / 230 Vac / 415 Vac)
- Compressed air purge kit
- Reference filters for routine calibration check of the instrument
- External weather covers for TRX and Reflector heads
Contact us to get more information about this product!