The DSL-240 uses the innovative Dynamic Detection Principle (DDP) in which a light beam emitted from the Transmitter passes across the stack to the Receiver, which measures fluctuations in the intensity of the received light. Increased dust or particulate density in the stack causes the amplitude of these fluctuations to increase. When calibrated against standard reference measurements, the amplitude of this signal relates directly to the dust concentration in the stack and this can be presented as a reading in mg/m³.
- DSCU operator interface with dual parameter display
- 90-260 Vac model available
- Mounting flange installation kit
- Air purge blower kit (110 Vac / 230 Vac / 415 Vac)
- Compressed air purge kit
- Reference filters for routine calibration check of the instrument
- External weather covers for TRX and Reflector heads
Contact us to get more information about this product!