The DSL-230 employs a measurement technique known as single pass light transmission, utilizing a Transmitter and Receiver setup. In this method, a beam of light is emitted from the Transmitter and traverses through the stack. The Receiver then captures the light and quantifies its intensity.
When the stack gas contains higher levels of particulate matter, the transmitted light is obstructed, resulting in a decrease in the intensity of the received light. By calibrating these intensity variations against established reference measurements, the reduction in light intensity can be utilized to determine the concentration of particulate matter and provide a reading in units of milligrams per cubic meter (mg/m³).
- The DSL-230 MkIII: An Advanced Measurement Solution Utilizing Single Pass Light Transmission
- Accurate Particulate Matter Detection: How the DSL-230 MkIII Measures Concentration in mg/m³
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Understanding the Transmitter and Receiver Setup of the DSL-230 MkIII
- Operator interface (OI)
- 90-260 Vac model available
- Mounting flange installation kit
- Laser alignment tool to assist with installation
- Air purge blower kit (110 Vac / 230 Vac / 415 Vac)
- Compressed air purge kit
- Reference filters for routine calibration check of the instrument
Contact us to get more information about this product!