Smart shaft alignment
A complete shaft alignment solution!
With the AT-200 alignment tool, ACOEM takes alignment into the Industry 4.0 world of performing maintenance!
Smart shaft alignment for smart maintenance
Connectivity, mobile devices, and apps are integrated into the AT-200 making it a tool for short response time between machine failures and corrective actions. The smart sensors use CCD technology for superior measurement performance and precision alignment.
The AT-200 is a smart, app-based alignment tool with the patented, adaptive user interface, GuideU, that lends the tool an industry-leading ease-of-use.
True live with smart sensors
No doubts, no guessing games, thanks to the industry-first use of technologies of two smart sensors with visible laser beams and inclinometers monitoring both shaft positions simultaneously.
Did you interrupt the laser beam? Or move the machine’s position out of the detector range? Not a problem, our smart sensors will resume with an updated machine position and always deliver live values to you.
Smart alignment sensor features
- Large 30 mm digital sensor detectors – capacity to handle long measurement distances and large angular misalignment errors
- The 30 mm digital sensor detector combined with a line laser will eliminate rough alignment which results in short setup time
- Thinnest smart sensors on the market
- Built-in dual inclinometers to detect backlash and to obtain angular values during measurement in the horizontal alignment program
- Integrated Bluetooth for wireless communication between the display unit and smart sensors
- Digital signal processing – less sensitive to ambient light, improved side spot rejection and edge detection
- Sunlight-resistant detectors
- Instant battery check, in both on and off mode
- IP65-certified sensor design that can withstand harsh environments
- Premounted fixtures and small sensors provide for quick setup also on machines with limited space
More smart AT-200 features
This function allows you to select which feet are locked and which feet are adjustable. Feet Lock is available both in shimming and alignment.
Pre-set target values used in your alignment work when you have to compensate for the machine’s thermal expansion.
The PDF report function provides a fast on-site reporting available for converting saved measurement reports into PDF files.
What’s in the case?
AT-200 package with case
- 2 pcs of digital alignment sensors
- 2 pcs of V-brackets complete with chain
- Extension fixture, 49 mm
- Magnetic base
- Rod kit
- 2 pcs of chains, 8 mm, 60 links (L=970 mm)
- Tape measure, 5 m
- 2 pcs of angled universal tools
- External power cable, EU, 2 m
- External power cable, US, 2 m
- 2 pcs of USB-cables, A-mini B, 2 m
- Power supply 5 USB-ports 5 VDC
A one-of-a-kind 8-inch Android tablet computer designed to boost fieldwork productivity. Work more quickly, with greater attention, and with fewer interruptions. The Tablet is a tough device with a beautiful screen, a user-friendly design, and a variety of built-in tools.
For limited space, where V-brackets with chains cannot be used.
AT-200 all-new user interface
ACOEM unveils an all-new user interface experience and new ways to share and communicate. We are pleased…