User friendly and versatile
The Fixturlaser NXA Geometry package is characterized by its user-friendliness and versatility. It contains software for straightness and flatness measurements, such as:
- Two-axis straightness with three different measurement methods:
- Standard straightness for measurement of e.g. machine beds, guideways, or support structures.
- Straightness for full and half bore applications when measuring e.g. bearing journals for compressors and turbines with split casings.
- All these straightness measurement methods are available to you during the entire measurement process; i.e. if you start by measuring one point as fullbore, you can choose to measure the next one as either standard straightness or as halfbore.
- Flatness measurements of foundations and machine beds when installing machines. Measurements on foundations can be done with both rectangular and circular configurations.
User-Friendly Graphic User Interface
The graphic user interface is intuitive and 3D animated, with icons and color-coded symbols to guide you throughout the measurement and adjustment process. The measurement results are color-coded relating to the entered tolerances.
Live and Micron Resolution Values
You have live values during measurement and simultaneous live adjustment, in both vertical and horizontal orientation (X and Y values), during the adjustment process. Measurement results are displayed in micron resolution.
To speed up the set-up time, the user can choose between creating and saving configurations for future use or re-using saved measurements as templates.
High precision geometric measurements will result in fewer unplanned stoppages and correctly installed machinery will result in lower operating costs. By minimizing machine and component wear, production stoppages, and costs, you will also contribute to a more sustainable environment!
Fixturlaser NXA Geometry Features
The Fixturlaser NXA Geometry includes several features that are very useful during the measurement and adjustment process:
You have the option to allow the system to calculate a reference line or plane, which illustrates the best fit, i.e. the least deviation for each measurement point in relation to the reference line or plane that has the least deviation of the measurement points.
Touch and Release
The system gives you full freedom to record your measurements in any order you want. The touch and release function makes it easy to select the point to measure. Touch the screen, slide your finger across the display and release the finger at the point you want to measure. Together with the color screen and the graphical interface, you can very quickly manoeuver in your configuration even if many measuring points have to be registered.
When you select which points to measure, you will find that the highlighted measurement point is surrounded by its neighbor points enabling you to choose them without exiting the measurement screen.
Use of Reference Sensor
With an additional sensor, you can use it as a reference sensor and zero it at the start of the measurement process. You are then able to control, without exiting the measurement screen, that the transmitter has not been moved during the actual measurement, which would cause incorrect measurement values.
Straightness measurement with the NXA Geometry
Bore alignment with the NXA Geometry
Circular Flatness Measurement
Circular flatness measurement with the NXA Geometry
Rectangular Flatness Measurements
Rectangular flatness measurement with the NXA Geometry