Measuring air quality is essential for monitoring and improving our environment. It is carried out using advanced sensors and measuring instruments to monitor air pollutants such as particulate matter, nitrogen oxides, and ozone. These measurements provide important information to protect public health and take action against pollution.
Measuring air quality is a crucial process for monitoring and improving our surrounding environment. With the use of advanced sensors and measuring equipment, air pollutants such as particulate matter, nitrogen oxides and ozone are tracked. The advantages of this process are several:
- Early warning of dangerous levels of contaminants.
- Basis for environmental policy and regulation.
- promoting sustainable development and clean energy.
- Reduced health risk and disease prevention.
- raising awareness of air quality and environmental responsibility.